The beginnings of Bar ALASKA (formerly Bar EL NORTE, whose owner was Marcelino Touchard) on Calle Mayor, on the corner of Calle Barro y Mier (formerly Calle Carnicerías). The building is the work of Jerónimo Arrollo, commissioned by Guillermo de la Torre in 1925, which is why it was known as "Guillermo's House". The Alaska Bar was opened on July 17, 1936 after its transfer to Castor Rebollo. There was an agreement on it and it was to give the name that represented the north... from there, it went from Bar el norte to Bar ALASKA.
Information of interest
C. Mayor Principal, 26, 34001 Palencia